2018 ASA+FNA Photo Competition
The aeromedical industry comprises a huge range of operations, procedures, locations, equipment and people. Each year, representing this in our conference material, website, promotional collateral and communication becomes harder without up-to-date, relevant and good quality photographic imagery. The Aeromedical Society of Australasia would like to build a resource library of quality images that shows the diversity of aeromedical work in interesting, dynamic and engaging ways.
Once again this year we're throwing out the challenge to anyone working in the aeromedical industry within the Australasian region to enter your best photos in the 2018 ASA+FNA Photo Competition giving you the chance have your work recognised and acknowledged by your peers within the industry, as well as be used by the organisation in future publicity material.
Winners must be in attendance at Conference to receive prize.
How to enter
1. Images should be supplied as HIGH RESOLUTION RGB jpeg files, of suitable image quality at a maximum size of 3mb.
2. Images should be uploaded using the form below
Conditions of entry
1. Competition is open to anyone attending this years conference or who has an association or connection with a Sponsor or Delegate attending.
2. Photos supplied must be the original work of the photographer submitting the photo and entry implies that people, businesses or organisations depicted in the photo have given permission to the photographer to feature in publicity material.
3. Competition will be judged by a panel of ASA+FNA representatives and winners announced at the conference closing.
All entries will be published and displayed at the 30th Anniversary Conference event to be held on 26 - 28 September 2018 in Hobart, Tasmania. Winners names and Photographs will be announced and displayed on the Aeromedical Society of Australasia Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/AeroMedAustralasia/
4. The submitting photographer freely agrees to their photographs being used by ASA+FNA in future publicity without seeking further permission and without the photographer seeking further remuneration or compensation.
5. ASA+FNA agrees to credit the submitting photographer where possible and practical.
6. ASA+FNA Conference Organisers or representatives are not responsible for checking the authenticity, copyright or permissions in each photo and will not be held liable for any issues relating to these areas.
7. Submissions that are deemed to be of unsuitable reproduction quality or those that do not meet the entry criteria will not be considered for judging.
8. Entry in competition implies acceptance and understanding of the rules and competition criteria noted here.
9. Winners must be in attendance at Conference to receive prize.
Submit your photograph